Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the very exciting intro

Well,apparently I lied when i said that I'll never open a blog coz here I am! there are just so much ideas and thoughts and bizarreness conjured up in my mind that I simply think its such a waste to not write them down and show it off! Pardon my lack of tact sometimes,i warn you.

So you should know,I'm a visual spatial(quiz taken in college) but so far,i have yet to achieve anything i have ever wanted. Pursuing A levels science is very tormenting and its time i finally stretch out to others who may have yet to see the real me. I've been a surfing design blogs since way back when,and many,many of them have greatly inspired me. like serious inspiration. If possible i'd rather be an interior designer or any form of designer but then again..the great ambition of fulfilling my parents' dreams counteracts my own desires.
My blog will be updated only when i feel like it. It all depends on my moods.
Plus,i have a penchant for being lazy to extremes.
xoxo,Selma

No comments:

Post a Comment