Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Falsies Fanatism


Since my early teen years, I've always been fascinated by "luscious,thick and never ending" lashes that falsies claim to create. During my high school graduation, i tried to put on some that i bought from Sasa and boy,it itched like crazy. My eyes started watering and swollen and i looked as pathetic as ever,with half the false lash hanging down the middle. Ever since, i vowed never to attempt such narcisstic approahes to looking good.
Or maybe my application was just wrong.The Shu Uemura lashes are quite extensive in its range,from naturel to dramatic to quirky. The ones from MAC are caters to a lot more styles.They even have one called Hello Kitty. And better yet,I discovered "flare" lashes,available at the MAC and Shu Uemura lash bars.
These lashes are separated and in single strands,making them easier to apply. I hope. My cousin's wedding is just around the corner and I'm a bridesmaid! And simply can't wait to wear some flares!



No comments:

Post a Comment